Lebowski-themed Tour Includes Custom Beer Samples, Costume and Trivia Contests at Local Breweries and Bowling at Grandview Lanes
Ever wanted to wear your housecoat in public? Thanks to Vancouver Brewery Tours, fans of the cult classic movie The Big Lebowski will get their chance at the 2nd annual Big Lebowski Brewery and Bowling Tour.
- Saturday May 6th
- 11.30am to 3.30pm
- $79.99pp plus GST
Tour includes Lebowski-inspired craft beers, or “oat sodas” at each brewery stop. Beginning at Callister Brewing, an all new trivia contest will be held in the brewery that will separate the little Lebowskis from the big Lebowskis. Next on down the line is Storm Brewing for the judging of the costume contest and more Lebowski inspired ales. The tour will end at Grandview Lanes Bowling Centre, where participants better hope their toes don’t go “over the line” in their bid to strike it big as the day’s bowling champ.
- ALL of the Beer – 1 beer flight per brewery and your first beer at Bowling
- Bowling fees including shoe rental
- Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Tasting Journal
- Pick up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries
- VIP access and entrance fees
- Behind the scenes brewery tours at every brewery
- Passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides
- From Grain to Glass – an introduction to the brewing process
Prizes will be awarded throughout the day, with the winner of the trivia contest taking home the coveted custom made Big Lebowski growler designed by our friends at Sigil and Growler – while the winners of the costume contest take home other great prizes.
As with all of Vancouver Brewery Tours’ public and private tours, its Big Lebowski Brewery and Bowling Tour includes pick-up and drop-off from Waterfront Station in downtown Vancouver, as well as transportation to and from each of the breweries in its comfortable 14-passenger van. During the ride, guests will enjoy a selection of songs culled from The Big Lebowski soundtrack – everything except The Eagles, of course.