VBT Goes on a Road Trip to Brewer’s Row in Port Moody!
In celebration of BC Craft Beer Month we’ll be heading out to visit Brewer’s Row in Port Moody.
Looking to hop on a tour where you’ll meet new people, share a new experience while drinking fantastic craft beer AND go beyond the boundaries of Vancouver? Leave the driving to us and hop on as we head out to Port Moody for the day!
When: Sunday October 23rd from 11am to 5pm. Seats are $80pp plus tax.
A great option for locals, visitors to Vancouver, couples, friends or just thirsty you! Open to the public, this tour will fill up on a first come first serve basis, and it will fill up fast!
What’s all included in your tour
- Pick up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries
- 4 brewery visits in 6 hours
- VIP seating and entrance
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guides
- Behind the scenes brewery tours
- From grain to glass: an introduction to the brewing process
- A Vancouver Brewery Tours souvenir beer glass
- And PLENTY of craft beer samples at each stop
Brewers Row breweries are all located within walking distance of each other so we’ll be parking our van and heading out on foot (walking distance is 1km total for the tour). While on the road, our guide who will share fun facts about craft beer, the Port Moody beer scene, and also about the iconic neighbourhood you’ll be visiting.
Meet up and drop off for this tour is conveniently located in East Van, just 200 meters from the Commercial/Broadway Skytrain Station, out front of St Augustine’s (2360 Commercial Drive) which is also a great spot to grab a bite and beers post tour!