Vancouver Beer and Food Brewery Tour
What could go better with a whole bunch of beer samples than a tasty meal? Hop on our Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer and Food Tour where you’ll visit 3 breweries in 4 hours, sample lots of fresh local craft beer and enjoy a full meal at Big Rock Urban Brewery & Eatery.
Offered every Tuesday and Thursday, each Beer and Food Brewery Tour includes full transportation including pick up and drop off from a convenient downtown location. End the evening with a free Vancouver Brewery Tours beer glass and lots of memories.
3 breweries in approx. 4 hours
Includes pick up and drop off
Waterfront Station at 901 West Cordova St, conveniently located by the downtown hotel district and accessible by all buses, skytrains and more. Your guide will meet you inside the station 15 minutes before the start of your tour.
Minimum 8, Maximum 42 Guests
Tour Price: $109.99 per person (+ 5% GST)
Tour Times & Brewery Stops
Tuesday, 4:00–8:00 p.m.
Brassneck Brewery, Luppolo Brewing, and Big Rock Urban Brewery
Thursday, 4:00–8:00 p.m.
Powell Brewery, Container Brewing and Big Rock Urban Brewery
- ALL the Beer – 1 beer flight per stop
- A full meal at Big Rock Urban Brewery & Eatery
- FREE Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Glass
- Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Tasting Journal
- Pick up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries
- VIP access and entrance fees
- Behind the scenes brewery tours at every brewery
- Passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides
- From Grain to Glass – an introduction to the brewing process