Voted as one of the Top 10 Beer Experiences in The World by Trip Advisor in 2019.
The longest-running and most popular brewery tour in Vancouver since 2013. Our award-winning Vancouver Brewery Tour is all about the beer and is the best way to get to know our local craft beer scene.
Local or visitor, we’ll whisk you away on a fun and informative craft beer adventure that includes 3 breweries in 3 hours each located in a unique brewery district and neighborhood of Vancouver. At each brewery you’ll enjoy behind-the-scenes tours, savor a wide variety of Vancouver’s finest craft beers and get to share some laughs with fellow beer lovers!
3 breweries in approx. 3 hours
Provided by the 14-24 seater Vancouver Brewery Tours van
Minimum 4, No Maximum
Waterfront Station at 601 West Cordova St, conveniently located by the downtown hotel district and accessible by all buses, Skytrain, and more. Your guide will meet you inside the station 15 minutes before the start of your tour.
Tour Price: $95 per person (+ 5% GST) Booking widget will charge 6%, otherwise call us and we can book you in for no additional charge.
Tour Times & Brewery Stops
Brassneck Brewery, Andina Brewing and Strange Fellows Brewing
Main Street Brewing, Andina Brewing and Strange Fellows Brewing
Please note each brewery line up is subject to change without notice due to our current situation
- ALL the Beer – 1 beer flight per stop
- Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Tasting Journal
- Pick up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries
- VIP access and entrance fees
- Behind the scenes brewery tours, generally 1st venue
- Passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides
- From Grain to Glass – an introduction to the brewing process