Explore the beautiful Brewery Creek area of Vancouver on foot with a guided Walking Brewery Tour! Along the way, your expert brewery tour guide will share interesting facts about the Vancouver craft beer scene, and also about the iconic Brewery Creek neighbourhood you’ll be strolling through.
On your Walking Brewery Tour of Vancouver, you’ll visit 3 craft breweries in just over 3 hours, each located in the historic Brewery Creek neighbourhood of Vancouver. The meet up location will be the 1st brewery on tour. At each brewery we’ll take you through the “Staff Only” doors for behind the scenes tours where our knowledgeable guides take you through the brewing process from grain to glass and introduce you to story of each brewery. Questions are welcome! From there you’ll be treated to VIP seating and enjoy plenty of craft beer samples and laughs with new friends and old.
Our brewery tour guides are all passionate members of the craft beer community and take great pride in connecting you to our local craft beer scene.
Your walk, from start to finish, will be approximately 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) with a moderate level of incline.
- All of the beer – 1 beer flight per stop
- FREE Vancouver Brewery Tours 16oz beer glass
- Guided walking brewery tour of Brewery Creek
- 3 brewery visits in 3 hours
- VIP seating and entrance
- Passionate and knowledgeable tour guides
- Behind the scenes brewery tours at each stop
- From grain to glass: an introduction to the brewing process
- Group photo emailed to you after the tour
Duration: 3.25 hours
Meet Up Location: Your guide will meet you at the main entrance of your first brewery on tour.
Weekly Tour Times and Breweries Visited on our Walking Brewery Tour of Vancouver
- Wednesday 2pm to 5.15pm and visiting Brassneck Brewery, Faculty Brewing and Big Rock Urban Brewery & Eatery.
- Friday 12pm – 3.15pm and visiting Faculty Brewing, Main Street Brewing and Brassneck Brewery
Price: $69.99 per person (+tax)
Visit our online booking calendar and book a Walking Brewery Tour of Vancouver now!
Long before it evolved into the beer geek mecca it has become today – a neighbourhood which hosts many of the city’s finest up-and-coming breweries, including Main Street, Brassneck, and more – Brewery Creek was the heart of turn-of-the-century Vancouver’s vibrant local brewing scene, a name given both to the district, and the river which gave it life…by Jesse Donaldson for The Westender. Read the full story here.