AUGUST UPDATE: Please note this tour is currently not available, see our Vancouver Brewery Tour options
On your Brewery Creek Walking Tour you’ll head out on foot to three of Vancouver’s most popular craft breweries in three hours, all located in the historic and picturesque Brewery Creek district of Vancouver.
Located just outside of downtown Vancouver, Brewery Creek is steeped in over 100 years of beer history. On your Brewery Creek Walking Tour, your guide will share interesting facts about the Vancouver craft beer community, and also about the iconic neighbourhood you’ll be visiting. Your walk, from start to finish, will be approximately 2 kilometres (1.25 miles) with a moderate level of incline. There is no transportation provided on this tour.
3 breweries in approx. 3 hours
Approx. 1km and 20 mins walking
- Wednesday: Brassneck Brewery 2148 Main St.
- Friday: Faculty Brewing 1830 Ontario St.
$69.99 per person (+ 5% GST)
Tour Times & Brewery Stops
Wednesday, 2:00–5:00 p.m.
Brassneck Brewery, R&B Brewing and Electric Bicycle Brewing.
Friday, 12:00–3:00 p.m.
Faculty Brewing Co., Main Street Brewing and Brassneck Brewery.
- ALL the Beer – 1 beer flight per stop
- FREE Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Glass
- Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Tasting Journal
- VIP access and entrance fees
- Behind the scenes brewery tours at every brewery
- Passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides
- From Grain to Glass – an introduction to the brewing process