Join us for a Tour of Brassneck Brewery
Brassneck Brewery is a little neighbourhood brewery focusing on experimental and eclectic beer styles, made in small batches. Their flagship beer Passive Aggressive, a dry hopped pale ale somewhat close to an IPA, can be found alongside ever-changing seasonals – they’ve done 100+ since opening and are constantly trying new things. From Barrel Aged Imperial Stouts to Corn Lagers, Sour beers to English Milds, Brett Primary Fermented Wheat Ales to Traditional Saisons, the scope of beer styles is endless & they intend to cover them all!
Snacks from Beyond Bread and Oyama Meats available in the brewery, as well as a roster of food trucks just about every night.
Awards for Brassneck Brewery
- Inertia II – 2016 BC Beer Awards Silver Smoke and Wood Aged Beer Category
- Hibiscus Wit – 2016 BC Beer Awards Spiced Beer Category
- One Trick Pony – 2015 BC Beer Awards Best in Show
- One Trick Pony – 2015 BC Beer Awards Gold in the Imperial IPA category
- No Brainer – 2015 BC Beer Awards Gold in Specialty Category
- Brassneck Ale – 2015 BC Beer Awards Bronze North American Amber Category
- Peach Changeling – 2014 BC Beer Awards Bronze in the Fruit/Sour category
- Inertia II – 2014 BC Beer Awards Bronze in the Smoke/Wood category
Buying beer to take home at Brassneck Brewery
Beer is available for purchase in various growler sizes.
Tours available subject to availability, as we only visit the breweries when it’s convenient for them to have large groups.